Dietitian, Nutritionist & Health Coach
Dietician Deepa Nandy
Deepa is a Sports Nutritionist, Diabetes Educator and Health and Fitness Consultant. She is a postgraduate from SNDT University in Sports Science and Nutrition and is a diabetes educator from Panacea Health Education and an associate of the American Diabetes Association.
A practising Nutritionist with more than 15 years of experience in the field of sports nutrition and obesity management, she currently runs her own nutrition consultancy.
Her expertise lies in the field of fat loss, muscle gain and nutrition for sportspersons.
Her aim is to help people make a recomposition of their bodies by guiding them through nutrition and exercise. She empowers individuals to take responsibility for their health, enabling them to achieve their own unique goals.
Through structured sessions and learning, personalised programmes, and ongoing support, she will give you the tools to take charge of your health and successfully set, clarify and achieve your goals. Your self-awareness will greatly improve, as will your knowledge of food, nutrition and exercise as it applies to you in your day-to-day life. She can make a life change for you.
- Sports Nutritionist
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Nutrition – SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai, 2007
Trainings and Certifications
- Certification in Diabetes Educators Program – Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, U.S.A., 2014
- B. Sc. – Chemistry – Ranchi University, 1988
- 2008 – 2011 Nutritionist at Five fitness Gym (K11 Fitness group)
- 2011 – Present Nutrition Consultant at Deepa Nandy’s Nutriguide
Awards and Recognitions
- Topper, Diabetes Educators Program by Panacea Health Education – 2014
Our Happy Clients
Why choose Us
Enter your email address to be updated with fresh news
Receive emails updates and hot offers